Florida Restaurant auctions & Business liquidation Company
Bam Restaurant Equipment is a full service auction company and licensed auctioneer in the State of Florida - FL Auctioneer # 3377.
Based just outside of Orlando in Sanford, we service the entire State of Florida for all of your auction needs. We specialize in many different types of online auctions including:
- Restaurant auctions
- Bars & Nightclub auctions
- Pizza shops auctions
- Ice Cream Shop auctions
- Delis and bakery equipment auctions
- New & Used restaurant equipment retail sales
- Storage locker/unit clearouts
- Commercial equipment including tools, machinery and more
Florida Auctioneers License # 3377
We utilize the RCIauctions.com online bidding platform - with over 60,000 registered bidders all across the country RCI will effectively market your equipment and get the best return for your assets!
Bam Restaurant Equipment is a full service company and handles every aspect of the sale from start to finish. Other auction firms copy our business model and even copy the text right from our website - but we are the original and the best! 500+ previous sales in the last 5 years alone! Call the professionals with the most auction experience for your asset remarketing needs.
- Free consultation over the phone or in person if local in Florida
- Professional & Licensed removal service - do you need your equipment professionally removed from the current location? We do that!
- Transportation - we are able to not only properly remove equipment but transport the equipment back to our regional warehouse location in Sanford, Florida if needed.
- On-site Online Auctions. Conduct the online auction right from where the equipment is - no removal or transport needed. Buyers will be responsible for proper removal of the equipment
- Shipping options - our clients don't have to lift a finger! We handle all the shipping logistics ourselves!
- Fast & accurate remittances. We provide detailed breakdowns of every item sold along with upfront commissions with no games played. Each auction is permanently archived so you can view the prices yourself.
Online auctioners are far superior to live auctions in our experience and we offer both "on-site" online auctions right from your location as well as the option to professionally remove and transport the equipment to our secured warehouse location in Sanford, Florida where we then conduct the auction from. We will work with you, the client, in choosing the best way to conduct the auction and either way you decide we will offer shipping options for our bidders!
We've recently sold equipment from the following companies:
Ready to get started or would like a no obligation auction consultation? Call us today at: 407-488-5506 or use the Contact Us form on the right side of this page to send us a message and get more information.
selling restaurant equipment in florida through online auction:
We make the selling of your business assets fast, safe, and easy!
The first step is to contact us by calling 407-488-5506, filling out the form above, or by sending a direct email to: RCIauctionsFlorida@gmail.com
We will speak with you and gather some important information such as what type of equipment you have to sell, where the equipment is located at, and any time contraints you or your business may have.
We will then either meet with you in person or email you a copy of our simple consignment agreement and coordinate the details and process of the auction sale. We can do "on-site" online auctions or base them out of our warehouse. The main thing to remember is that RCI handles every aspect of the sale from start to finish and we provide a premium, all inclusive service, with a flat fee. There are a lot of online auction companies out there, but none have the reach and personal touch that RCI has.
Did you know that RCIauctions.com averages more than 500,000 page views per month?
Check out the next step by clicking on the tab above.
The second step will be for us to conduct the online auction sale! We start by cataloging the sale and posting it on our website for an average of 7-10 days. We market the sale both locally and nationally to get maximum exposure for your auction sale. Remember, the more the auction sale brings, the more we make. It is in our best interest to get the most money for your equipment and we do the extra little things that really add up such as professional pictures and descriptions!
Check out the 3rd and final step of the process by clicking on that tab above!
The third and final step is easy - you get paid! After the conclusion of the auction sale, RCI will collect payments and ship out all the invoices if required - you as the seller don't need to do anything! Roughly 7-10 business days after the sale, you'll receive a remittance check and breakdown from the RCI warehouse. If you ever have any questions or problems, we are here to help! Contact us at business.development@RCIauctions.com for a quick response!